The exhibition includes close to a hundred artworks in drawing, design, digital media, printmaking, photography, painting, ceramics, fashion and sculpture, produced by students enrolled in Studio Art classes and the Fashion Department. All aspects of the exhibition were designed and executed by the Museum Studies class under the direction of Professor Moctezuma.
Art, jewelry, ceramics and fashion items will be for sale in the Gallery Courtyard during the Thursday evening reception. Don’t miss this special opportunity to purchase original creations.
San Diego Mesa College Student Art Show Spring 2014 will be on display from May 1 – 15.
• Art and Fashion Students will be selling one of a kind artwork, ceramics, jewelry and accessories.
• A spring arts celebration with May Pole performance and procession by Professor Wendell Kling’s New Genres class.
• Mesa College Dance Department Belly Dance class led by Professor Lucinda Hollands will perform.
• Clairemont Art Guild to present cash awards.
• Music by El Duo: Jeremy Field and Emery Owens Renner
FREE PARKING ON RECEPTION NIGHT: Park in the upper faculty parking A lots by flagpole.