SpeechCraft is designed to teach you the “how to’s” of public speaking in a fun, hands-on, and supportive atmosphere. The program focuses on skills vital to almost any profession today, including speaking, listening, thinking, and evaluating.
You’ll learn how to:
- Speak without fear in front of small and large groups of people
- Prepare effective speeches in a limited time frame
- Improve your presentation skills and win the respect and admiration of your colleagues
- Lead effective meetings and increase your management and/or promotion potential.
Participants of SpeechCraft programs have found these immediate benefits:
- Gained confidence in public speaking
- Increased communication and language skills
- Learned how to think quickly and clearly
- Learned how to become an effective listener
- Advanced their social skills
- Enhanced their leadership skills
- Understood how to use body language and visual aids when presenting
What happens in SpeechCraft?
You will experience a wide range of communication experiences. No experience is necessary. We pair you up with a mentor Advisor during the program who will help show you the ropes!
As part of the program, we provide you a Toastmasters SpeechCraft manual to guide your progress. You’ll have an opportunity to practice several short speeches to help you develop confidence and competency. After giving a short prepared speech, you receive a constructive speech evaluation.
Upon completion of the basic course, you have the option to continue your training at ourToastmasters Club.
Register Early – Limited Spaces Available
Contact: Felicia Douglis: email@example.com or (619) 992-9369