Volunteers at each VITA site are IRS-certified and help consumers prepare their basic returns and determine their eligibility for tax credits, including the Earned Income Tax Credit and the Child Tax Credit, which they might not otherwise have known they were qualified to receive. The program also allows consumers to electronically file their returns at no cost. VITA service centers are found across San Diego County. Listed below are the sites in the 52nd district.
- Pacific Beach Library - 4275 Cass St San Diego, CA 92109
- United Way of San Diego – Mobile Disability - 4699 Murphy Canyon Road San Diego, CA 92123
- HOC - San Diego Virtual - 1100 Broadway San Diego, CA 92101
- Poway Senior Center - 13094 Civic Center Drive Poway, CA 92064
- Point Loma Library - 3701 Voltaire St San Diego, CA 92107
- North University Community Library - 8820 Judicial Drive San Diego, CA 92122
- Rancho Bernardo Senior Service - 16769 Bernardo Center Drive, Suite K San Diego, CA 92128
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law - 1155 Island Avenue San Diego, CA 92101
- Serra Mesa Library - 9005 Aero Drive San Diego, CA 92123
- Chinese Service Center - 5075 Ruffin Road San Diego, CA 92123
- North Clairemont Library - 4616 Clairemont Drive San Diego, CA 92117
- Mira Mesa Senior Center 8460 Mira Mesa Blvd San Diego, CA 92126
Find the hours of locations and a list of specific services offered at each location here. If constituents have any questions they can also reach out to the San Diego office at (858) 455-5550.
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.