Plan to bring chairs or blankets for your comfort. Chairs are not provided. Also, feel free to pack a picnic and enjoy your meal under the stars! Bring a sweater or light jacket – it will cool down once the sun sets.
- There will be popcorn, hot dogs and water available for sale. Cash only.
- Pre-movie activities include a DJ and bounce houses.
- Friendly dogs are allowed; they must be on a leash. Please pick up after your pet.
- Parking is $5 but there is free parking on the street.
- All movie events are smoke-free. That includes tobacco, e-cigarettes and vaporizing products. Thank you for your cooperation.
Summer Movies in the Park is a perfect chance to relax and enjoy a safe and special night under the stars. Come early and get a good seat!
In the event of rain or high winds a movie may be canceled. If it rains on the day of the movie you’re planning to attend, please contact the parks & rec office to hear up-to-date information on possible cancellations.
Summer Movies in the Park, a series of free outdoor movie events in park facilities, is a collaboration between the County of San Diego Department of Parks and Recreation, the Cities of San Diego, Chula Vista, El Cajon, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, National City, Oceanside, Poway, San Marcos, Vista, USS Midway Museum and the Port of San Diego. Each event provides opportunities to gather as a community and build sense of community and offers residents free opportunities to enjoy themselves outdoors in the summer evenings.